The following is a partial list of business related papers which can be accessed:
NOTE: THE DOCUMENTS CONCERNING MEDICAL RELATED TOPICS ARE DRAFT AND SUBJECT TO REVISION AND ARE NOT IN ANY MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES. THEY REFLECT RESEARCH AND OPINION ONLY. THEY ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW, REVISION AND CORRECTION. NO MEDICAL ADVICE IS INTENDED OR IMPLIED.
37. Hybrid Cable and Telephone Computer Communications, Computer Conference, Washington, DC, 1983.
39a. Multimedia Session Management, IEEE 1989, MIT White Paper 1989.
42. Applications of Multimedia Communications Systems for Health Care Transaction Management, HIMMS Conference, San Francisco, CA, January, 1991.
43. Multimedia Communications Technology in Diagnostic Imaging, Investigative Radiology, Vol. 26, No 4, pp 377-381, April, 1991.
44. Multimedia Communications: Architectural Alternatives, SPIE Conference, Boston, MA, September, 1991.
45. Information Architectures and Infrastructures; Value Creation and Transfer, Nineteenth Annual Telecommunications Research Conference, Plenary Address and Paper, Solomon's Island, September, 1991.
46. Communications Networks; A Morphological and Taxonomical Approach, Private Networks and Public Policy Conference, Columbia University, New York, October, 1991.
47. Alternative Networking Architectures, B. Kahin Editor, McGraw-Hill (New York), October, 1991.
48. Multimedia Session Management, IEEE Proceedings on Communications, 1990.
49. Wireless Communications Economics, Advanced Telecommunications Institute Policy Paper, Carnegie Mellon University, February, 1992.
51. Communications Network Morphological and Taxonomical Policy Implications, Telecommunications Policy Research Conference, Solomon's Island, MD, September, 1992.
52. Multimedia Communications in Medicine, IEEE JSAC, November, 1992.
53. Architectures et Structures de L'Information, Reseaux, No 56, pp. 119-156, December, 1992, Paris.
54. Economic Structural Analysis of Wireless Communications Systems, Advanced Telecommunications Institute Policy Paper, Carnegie Mellon University, February, 1993.
56. Wireless Access to the Local Loop, MIT Universal Personal Communications Symposium, March, 1993.
57. Health Care Policy Alternatives, An Analysis of Costs from the Perspective of Outcomes, to be published, 1993.
58. Spectrum Allocation Alternatives; Industrial; Policy versus Fiscal Policy, MIT Universal Personal Communications Symposium, March, 1993.
59. Access Policy and the Changing Telecommunications Infrastructures, Telecommunications Policy Research Conference, Solomon's Island, MD, September, 1993.
60. Internet Architectural and Policy Implications, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Public Access to the Internet, May 26, 1993.
60a. Multimedia Communications, MIT Working Paper, April, 1994.
61. A Précis on PCS Economics and Access Fees, presented at the NPC SC Seminar on “Wireless Technology and Policy Implications” at MIT Lincoln Laboratory, in Lexington, MA, May 18, 1994
62. Wireless: The Challenge of Using Bandwidth Intelligently, presented at the Symposium on Communications , Optics and Related Topics, held in honor of the 60th birthday of Professor Robert S. Kennedy, at Endicott House of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, June 4, 1994
63. PCS Economics, TPRC, Solomon Island, October 1994.
64. Wireless Architectural Alternatives: Current Economic Valuations versus Broadband Options, The Gilder Conjectures; Solomon’s Island, MD, September, 1994.
65. From High End User to New User: A New Internet Paradigm, McGraw Hill (New York), 1995.
66. Disaggregation of Telecommunications, Presented at Columbia University CITI Conference on The Impact of Cybercommunications on Telecommunications, March 8, 1996.
67. The Economic Viability of Wireless Local Loop, and its Impact on Universal Service, Columbia University CITI seminar on “The Role of Wireless Communications in Delivering Universal Service”, October 30, 1996.
68. Internet Voice: Regulatory and Legal Implications, Presented at the VocalTec Seminar on September 9, 1996, New York, NY.
69. Communications Networks; A Morphological and Taxonomical Approach, Private Networks and Public Objectives (Noam, Editor),Elsevier (London), 1996.
70. Competition in the Local Exchange Market: An Economic and Antitrust Perspective, MIT ITC Working Paper, September, 1997.
71. The Economic Viability of Wireless Local Loop, and its Impact on Universal Service, Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier (London), 1997.
72. Economic Factors on International Internet/Intranet Telecommunications, MIT Research Program on Communications Policy Conference Internet Telephony Interoperability Forum, Bristol, England, June 11, 1997
73. Comparative Deregulation of Far Eastern Telecommunications Markets, Telecommunications Policy Research Conference, Washington, DC, September 28-30, 1997.
74. Telecommunications Infrastructure, Technology, and Policy in Russia, A Plan for the Development of an Information Based Economy, Russian Freedom Channel Report, September, 1997.
76. The Internet Protocol (IP) and Global Telecommunications Transformation, Tufts University, Fletcher School, March, 1999.
77. The Application of IP Telephony to Local Exchange Carriers, MIT, Internet Telephony Consortium, March, 1997.
78. IP Telecommunications QoS (Quality of Service), Is Service Quality a Sustainable Metric?, MIT Internet Consortium, Aquila, Italy, June 2000.
79. The Evolution of International Internet Telephony, TPRC, Arlington VA, September 2000.
80. Virtual Global Telcos: International Internet Telephony Architectures, in Internet Telephony, MIT Press (Cambridge), 2001.
81. Internet Telephony Markets and Services, in Internet Telephony, in Internet Telephony, MIT Press (Cambridge), 2001.
82. The Internet Protocol and the Creative Destruction of Revenue, in Creative Destruction, MIT Press (Cambridge), 2001.
83. Peering, Transit, Interconnection: Internet Access In Central Europe, MIT Internet Consortium, January 2002.
84. Municipal Broadband Networks: A Revised Paradigm of Ownership, MIT ITC Conference, December, 2002.
86. The Imminent Collapse of the Telecommunications Industry, MIT ITC Working Paper, August, 2002.
87. Privacy in the Internet Environment, MIT ITC Working Paper, November 2002.
88. Current Telecommunications Legal Issues, Litigation v. Legislation: Is the 1996 Act a Beginning or an End?, MIT ITC Working Paper, December 2002.
89. Some Critical Issues for the Evolution of Wireless, Columbia University, May 2003, Ericsson Symposium, CITI.
90. Municipal Broadband Networks, A Local Paradigm, Working Paper for Dutch Government, July, 2004.
91. The Hidden Cost of Broadband, “The Franchise”, Working Paper Telmarc, November, 2004.
92. The Impact of Broadband Options on the Disaggregation of the Media Industry, Telmarc Working Paper, September, 2004.
93. New Wireless Spectrum Policies, Alternatives to Outdated Spectrum Management, MIT Working Paper, March 2005.
94. Broadband Alternatives, Synergies of Fiber and Wireless, MIT Working Paper October, 2005
95. Some Important Problems in Communications Theory, MIT Working Paper November 2005.
97. The Evolution of Color and Form in the Species Hemerocallis: A Study in Controlled Gene Expression, MIT Laboratory for Information Decision Sciences, October, 2006.
98. The Concept of Internet Neutrality; An Analysis of Property Rights In Cyber Space, MIT LIDS WP, August 2006
99. Fiber to the Home; Capital Costs and the Viability of Verizon’s FIOS, MIT LIDS WP, September 2006.
100. Session Layer Protocols: Facilitating Multimedia Applications; MIT Laboratory for Information Decision Sciences, November, 2006.
101. Traffic Engineering for IP Telecommunications, MIT Laboratory for Information Decision Sciences, December, 2006.
102. Swarming in Warfare and the Battle of Surigao Strait; A Paradigm for 21st Century Warfare? MIT Laboratory for Information Decision Sciences, February, 2007.
103. Gene Expression in Plants: Use of System Identification for Control of Color, submitted to IEEE JSAC for 2008.
104.Flower Color and Patterning in the Genus Hemerocallis and its Hybrids: A Mathematical Model and Experimental Analysis, submitted to Am Bot Soc, 2008.
105.Backcrossing: A Mathematical Analysis of Gene Insertion in Existing Hybrids and Statistical Validation by Cross Generation, submitted to Am Bot Soc, 2008.
106.X-Ray Backscatter and the Possibility of Cancer, working draft 2010.
107.The PSA Controversy: Details, Models, Analysis and Recommendations, working draft 2010.
108.PSA Evaluation Methodologies, working draft 2010.
109. Achieving the Blue Daylily: Genetic Capabilities for Color in the Genus Hemerocallis: working draft 2010.
110. The Blue Daylily, MIT Working Draft 2010
111. Quality: A Challenge for Health Care, revised Draft 2013.